Starstreet Precinct 4th Anniversary
Celebrate our 4th birthday by inviting family and friends to join the festivities and enjoy privileges.
Special classes throughout the month
Anniversary Party on 15 October
• Vinyasa Flow with Laura, Pravesh and Sean with lucky draw 2pm – 3:30pm
Exclusive Referral Privilege
• Join a yoga class in October and refer a friend! Successful referrals for this location will enjoy an exclusive privilege and the referrer will get DOUBLE POINTS!
Reach out to our team for event details or check the class schedule here
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion period ends on 31 October 2022.
- Event is open to PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct Cardholders and first-time guests only.
- Promotions are valid at PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct only.
- Special joining privilege is only applicable to PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct Cardholders' referrals who join a class at PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct within October.
- Special joining privilege is only applicable when the referral signs a 6-month or 12-month agreement for PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct on or before 31 October 2022.
- Selected PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct Cardholders will receive DOUBLE PURE points for every referral who joins for a PURE Yoga Starstreet Precinct agreement.
- Special joining privilege is limited to one referral per PURE Cardholder.
- If a referral is made outside the promotion period of 1-31 October 2022, the referring PURE Cardholder and successful referral will receive a different reward coinciding with the latest referral programme.
- Check-in record of PURE Cardholders will be verified.
- Advance booking is required for the event. Booking starts 2 days before the event date.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Photos and videos may be taken during the classes, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Any dispute connected in any way with this promotion will be resolved by PURE at its absolute discretion.
- Where there is conflict between the English and the Chinese versions, the English version prevails.